These guidelines are based on information that Apple shared in different WWDC keynotes
- Most Important: Apple has Human Interface Guidelines for iPad Apps for Mac
- Macs don't have dynamic type. Everything is "Large"
- Mac users have many windows open. Therefore you should set focus on the contents of the window. This means using less color so that the contents can shine
- Use side bars and toolbars instead of a UITabBar
- Try to take advantage of the bigger macOS windows. You can utilize different layouts and use the space wisely
- Default font size on macOS is 13pt compared to 17pt on iOS. This is handled automatically for you though, as each app is scaled to 77% of its actual size